Who are we?
NG, ARLENE TAN & LEONG is a full-service law firm established following a merger between two firms, Messrs Ng, Caroline & Partners, a firm specialising in conveyancing work since 2010, and Messrs Arlene Tan & Co, a fast growing firm established in 2016 specialising in both legal and intellectual property services.
Staffed by legally trained personnel from the backroom up, our team of dedicated staff strives to make the firm different from the rest. We strive to build, nurture and develop trust and familiarity with our clients as well as our work force but the not neglecting the most important aspect of work quality and objectivity in our jobs and in our work.
What do we do?
With years of experience in Conveyancing, Commercial and Corporate Advisory and Contractual work, Intellectual Property Prosecution and Litigation work, we have gathered experience and expertise in various fields of law, the nature of which includes:
GENERAL CIVIL AND COMMERCIAL LITIGATION
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Disputes
- Winding-Up and Insolvency
- Property, Real Estate and Construction Disputes, including claims for LAD and Breach of Contractual Agreements
- Civil Litigation, including actions for Tort, Trust, Compulsory Land Acquisition and disputes against Governmental Agencies
- General consultancy services for Corporate and Commercial Entities
- Intellectual Property related Registrations, Agreements, Enforcement and Litigation
- Consultancy services in matters relating to Intellectual Property, Franchising and Direct selling laws
CORPORATE AND CONVEYANCING
- Corporate and Commercial Agreements and Documentation
- Property and Real Estate Conveyances, including Transfers, Assignments and Loan Documentation with most Financial Institutions